SFCT Bike Benefit Drawing
February 14, 2018
Darwin Motorcycle Specs:
- 2016 Classic Bobber-SX (Vintage American)
- Birth date/Production complete: November 2016
- MSRP: $42,434.00
- Engine Type/VIN/Make S&S 93”Knuckelhead, VIN TKN00060, Make 106-2560
- Transmission Type/VIN Rivera Prima 6 speed overdrive, VIN PR6PG05028
- Paint & Finishing Gross Black powder coat frame, Metallic O.D. Green w/black air
- Brushed into it. Translucent white logo art on tank & fender.
- Optional Equipment:
- 93” S&S knucklehead alternator style engine
- Vintage springer front end
- 60 spoke wheels, black
- 180mm rear tire,/18” x 5.5” rear wheel
- 120mm front tire/21” x 3.0” front wheel
- Vintage analog tank gauge
- Custom tooled leather seat
Dar Holdsworth is a guy who’s life did not expose him to bike building early on. Dar spent his adolescent years in an orphanage. He was adopted during his teen years and joined the Air Force after high school. Shortly after returning from Desert Storm, Dar’s time in the military had expired and he was moving on to a career in printing and manufacturing displays for the retail industry and then created and started Darwin Motorcycles, LLC.
Darwin Motorcycles, LLC. Builds the World renowned, Brass Balls Bobbers and Choppers. “ He has earned the respect of his peers, placing 3rd and 5th in the World Championships of bike building (production class) and been a two-time World Champion in Production/Design Category. He has been selected as a top 10 production manufacturer in 2008 and Awarded “Production Bobber of the Year” for 2009 by Easyriders and V-Twin Magazine.